If you are planning on purchasing a property or you are planning on refinancing one, you should be aware of the paperwork which you will need to send to us at your earliest convenience to start the application process.
- Copies of the last two years W-2 .
- Copies of the most recent pay stubs covering the last thirty days.
- For self-employed borrowers: Copies of the last two years personal tax returns (Federal, all schedules), and copies of the last two year 1120's and/or K-1's for the business.
- Copies of the two most recent month's bank/assets statements (all pages).
- Copies of the your most recent transaction summaries for your 401K's, IRA's, and/or Mutual Fund Accounts (all pages).
- Copy of the purchase and sale agreement.
- A copy of government issued ID's for all borrowers.
- If you are not a US citizen, provide a copy of your green card (front and back), or if you are NOT a permanent resident provide your H-1 or L-1 visa
- A copy of Social Security Cards for all borrowers.
- If you are currently renting….either copies of the last 12 months canceled rent checks or the name and address of your current landlord.
- If divorced, a copy of the fully executed divorce decree.
- For a refinance, copies of the following will be needed:
- A copy of your most recent mortgage statement or payment coupon (for all properties).
- A copy of your most recent Certificate of Insurance or Insurance Declarations Page (for all properties).
- If you have a second mortgage or HELOC, a copy of the note or "borrower's agreement", and copy of the Note for your current first mortgage.
- If you have rental properties, a copy of your most recent two years tax returns (Federal, all pages).
- A copy of your most recent HOA statement or payment coupon.
- A letter of explanation for any known credit problems.
Different programs require varying amounts of documentation. The loan program you select may require more or less documentation.
Please contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation.